Oversized back buttons linen dress by Vikki Trims
Sustainable linen dress
★ This garment is MADE TO ORDER. Please allow up to 3-5 days of delivery from the date of purchase. It will ship directly from Vikki Trims. Click here for more info.
Hand-made and Customised dress for your personal fit: pick your regular size from the list or require the personal measurements for sewing: bust, waist, and height by adding them as a note at the cart step before checking out.
Made from Oeko-Tex certified linen. The fabric is safe to use and does not contain any toxic substance. Twice as strong as cotton. Fair abrasion resistant. Country of the fabric origin - Lituania.
- Sleeves and length are customizable
- On each side hidden pockets
- 100% European linen fabric, 170 gsm
- Colour on Photo: Light Blue. Please check the colour availability from the list
SIZE GUIDEXS: EU34 / US 4 / UK8
S: EU 36 / US 6 / UK10
M: EU 38 / US 8 / UK12
L: EU 42 / US 10 / UK14
XL: EU 44 / US 12 / UK16
Body measurements guide in centimeters
Size XS to fit bust 73-76cm, waist 55-58cm and hips 84-86cm
Size S to fit bust 81-86cm, waist 64-69cm and hips 89-94cm
Size M to fit bust 91-96cm, waist 74-79cm and hips 96-104cm
Size L to fit bust 101-106cm, waist 84-89cm and hips 107-112cm
Size XL to fit bust 112-117cm, waist 94-99cm and hips 114-119cm
Bust: With your arms down, measure around the fullest part of your bust.
Waist: Measure around your waistline keeping the measuring tape comfortably loose.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips (approximately 9 inches or 22cm down from waist).
HOW TO CARE
Washing - Can be machine washed at 40C/ 104F. Please note that each product
should be washed separately or together with similar colour products only.
Drying - Tumble dry is not recommended.
Ironing - Lightly iron inside out. While it’s allowed to iron your linen products, we advise not to do it to maintain it naturally wrinkly. It's the true charm of the product.
Brand: Vikki Trims
- Standard rate of $35
- Express rate of $45
- Carbon neutral deliveries.
New Zealand | 4-10 working days
North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific | 6-15 working days
Rest of the world | 10-27 working days
Track your order > http://auspostcom.au/track/
Please note that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping to. You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; Velvety has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; we recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information.
PRE-ORDERS/MADE TO ORDER
Does your item have a pre-order status? Then it means that the item is currently being carefully made by any of our ethical labels and makers, and you’re welcome to purchase as normal via the checkout.
Find more about how it works here.
Gift Vouchers are delivered by email and contain a unique code for redeeming it at checkout.
Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of activation.
Please note: gift vouchers are non-refundable.
We ship using Compostable Packaging.
If we send you the incorrect size or item, let us know as soon as you can and we’ll resolve the problem as quickly as possible. We will also reimburse all postage expenses.
We stock most of the brands you can see online, however some of the items from the next Australian labels are sent directly from them at no extra charge via Australia Post or Sendle. Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Keeper Denim, Wilga Clothing, Maggie the label, Luna & Soul Active, Quillan, Clive Street, Bare Instinct, Luna + Sun, Love Linen. (This means your parcel may arrive in two separate packages and maybe a few days apart). We will always keep you informed on the progress of your order.
As a sustainable business, we prefer not too use too much resources when packing and shipping your orders, that's why when you receive your parcel, you will only receive the item/s you ordered + a Thank you card printed in recycled paper. Your receipt and fulfilment details are sent via online.
Let us know if your order does not arrive in a timely manner or if you need help to track your order.
Think sustainably, shop accordingly.At Velvety, we accept returns, but being a shop that focuses on sustainable products, we prefer if you buy from us without the thought of having to return later.
For a small ethical business like us, the process of returning a product involves a lot of effort and takes us away from our main goal: taking care of our customers and the planet.
Repackaging it and reshipping it (greater outgassing) are just a few of the downsides of the process, and they keep us from being as efficient and sustainable as we'd like.
So please, before ordering a product, think twice or email us if you need previous assistance.
How do I return?
- Please visit our returns portal. [ Click here. ]
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start your return.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- If you do not receive an approval within 1-2 days, please check your spam/junk folder.
What items are returnable?
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
- Garments MADE TO ORDER and with a PRE-ORDER status are not refundable. It includes, styles from Quillan, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from our labels Nich, Mantaikotai, Odalux, Bohema & Solana Shoes. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
You can return your items within 30 days after order fulfilled.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original tags and packaging
What items are not returnable?
* Gift Cards, socks, face masks, underwear and beauty products are not returnable.
Are there any charges for return?
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- There are no other charges if you choose to exchange your product or receive a credit note.
- If you select to receive a refund we will charge a restocking fee based on the price of the products being refunded. Merchant fees are expensive for small ethical businesses like Velvety, and are not refunded to us by the merchant when we issue a refund. Currently our restocking fee is 6% where the purchase was made with AfterPay, and 3% for all other payment methods. We review these fees from time to time to make sure we think they are a reasonable estimate of our costs of offering refunds, which can change over time.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 15 working days.
Of course, in the unlikely event that products you have purchased from us do not comply with the consumer guarantees in the Australian Consumer Law, we will provide you with the remedy required under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If the product has a major problem under the Australian Consumer Law, you can decide whether to receive a refund or replacement of the product.
- If the product has a minor problem under the Australian Consumer Law but is otherwise safe and fit for purpose, we will decide whether to refund, replace or repair the product.
- You must return the product to us unless we agree otherwise. We will reimburse you for the return shipping charges, and pay you compensation for any reasonably foreseeable damage caused by the problem.
- Restocking fees do not apply to consumer guarantee refunds.
- Consumer guarantees do not cover damage to products caused by misuse, accident or abnormal use.