Project Triceratops - ethical earrings
Handmade JewelleryAll of the wood used to make these charms is carefully harvested from a small family forest, using sustainable forestry practices and the wood is dried using solar cycle kiln technology.
Project Triceratops is a Melbourne based accessories enterprise that embodies vegan and environmental ethics without compromising on aesthetics. Components utilised are predominantly fairly traded and or vintage, ensuring a lighter footprint on the planet and kinder conditions for human animals as well.
Handmade in Melbourne.
Brand: Project Triceratops
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.