ORGANIC DENIM ELWOOD SKINNY
ORGANIC COTTON DENIM
The Elwood Skinny is a high-rise, ankle cut jean where each and every detail has been considered. With the perfect amount of stretch, it comes in at the smallest part of your waist and elongate your legs, creating a timeless silhouette that is sure to become your next wardrobe staple.
This dark indigo denim has been lightly faded by a sustainable manual brushing technique, minimising our impact on the environment.
The denim is made from ethical and sustainable materials including organic cotton certified by Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles.
This jean was handcrafted by denim artisans in a facility located in Melbourne that is certified by Ethical Clothing Australia (ECA), this ensures their workers are paid fairly, receive all their legal entitlements and have safe working conditions.
- The Elwood Skinny jean is true to size, so we recommend selecting the size you would normally wear in jeans.
- Model is 175cm / 5’9’’ tall and wears a size 27.
- Inseam length: 71cm / 28’’
- 92% Organic Cotton
- 6% Recycled Polyester
- 2% Elastane
- Vegan brand patch: Jacron, made from cellulose.
Brand: Keeper Denim
- $10 flat-rate and Free Shipping over $75.
- $15 for Express Shipping.
- $30 flat-rate and Free Shipping over $150.
*All deliveries are 100% carbon neutral.
*Please read our Shipping & Returns Policy for more info and shipping delays due to COVID-19.