KATIE DRESS IN LINEN GREEN ROSE
Ethical Fashion Dress
This 1940s inspired dress flatters the waistline and gives upper arm coverage with its elegant 3⁄4 length sleeve. The loose-fitting bodice gathers delicately into a fitted skirt that flares from the hip. The closure is an invisible zip at the back.
Material: The soft drapey fabric is midweight, made from 70% linen and 30% tencel in black. It features gorgeous roses woven into the fabric in damask style.
Designed and ethically made in Melbourne, Australia.
All Wilga Clothing at Velvety is made to order, so as to diminish the environmental impact of possible overproduction. It can take 1 to 5 days to be made and ships via express post.
Brand: Wilga Clothing
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $8.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $12.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
* Garments MADE TO ORDER or with a PRE-ORDER status are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from our labels Nich, Odalux, Bohema & Solana Shoes. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
+ Info about Shipping, Click Here.
+ Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Bohema and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.