KAIMU | Island Capri Hat by Lorna Murray
SUSTAINABLE HATKaimu's thick black and white striped thread weaving and ink-black fabric trim create a chic, sophisticated silhouette. Certified UPF 50+, Lorna Murray's grass fibre-woven material ensures top-notch sun protection for your skin. Intended for the modern lifestyle, these sun hats can be quickly folded and stowed away, making them ideal for travel.
Weave: Handcrafted from 100% Natural Grass Fibres.
Trim: Made from a Cotton Blend.
Irregularities in the fibre, weave and colour are common and characteristic of the handmade process.
- Always handle your Lorna Murray product with care.
- When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up.
- Pulling or tugging too firmly on the brim of the hat may cause ripping. Always be gentle with your hat.
- If wet, dry away from direct sunlight.
- A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains.
- Do not crush or bend the grass fibres in your hand.
- To extend the life of your handmade item, avoid leaving compacted for extended periods of time
BRAND: Lorna Murray
1- Shipping Rates For Products Sold From Velvety.
AUSTRALIA: Flat Standard rate of $10 / Flat Express rate of 12.50 / Free Express Shipping for orders over $250.
INTERNATIONAL: Flat Standard rate of $35 / Flat Express rate of $45.
Returns > https://velvety.com.au/pages/returns