Hemp Face Oil 25ml
Vegan Face Oil
A breakout warrior, fighting off those uninvited pimples that appear in the most inconvenient of times.
Soothe and calm dry, itchy skin, fade blemishes and balance oily skin with a super-hero hydrating facial oil that knows how to keep your skin happy, soft and nourished.
It's kickass balancing skills help even out dry or oily skin to fade help ditch those breakouts and dark spots. When mingled with a supercharged line up of plant oil, our Hemp hero keeps your skin smiling with the good stuff like fatty acids, antioxidants and anti-aging properties.
Super dope for anti-inflammatory makes this facial oil the bomb to soothe and reduce skin from redness, swelling and itchiness caused by pesky skin conditions like atopic dermatitis, eczema or rosacea.
As well as moisturizing and soothing the skin, this Hemp oil concoction boosts anti-aging properties helping to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and signs of aging.
Our Hemp facial oil is non-comedogenic, which means it’s unlikely to clog your pores and won't annoy your skin. It's hydrating, super kind to sensitive skin, acne and breakouts.
Paraben, silicone, SLS, palm oil, and colorant free.
Suitable for all skin types including dry, oily and combination skin.
This one's got no nuts, so if you're one of our nut-allergic friends, let your face get happy with hemp.
Cannabis Sativa Australian Hemp Seed*, Citrus Bergamia Bergamot*, Melaleuca Alternifolia Australian Tea Tree, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf French Rosemary, Natural Tocopherol Vitamin E *Cold Pressed
How to use it:
Massage a few drops on the skin as a treatment or moisturiser. Can be used as a makeup remover. Safe for nightly use.
The Oil Cleansing Method works the best before bed, it deeply cleanses so no need to cleanse in the morning, hooray for more sleep time.
All you need to oil cleanse is;
- a face towel or washcloth
- your Hemp face oil.
- hot water
1. Drop a generous puddle of oil into the palm of your hands, don’t overdo it, one load full of from the glass dropper should work a treat.
2. Rub your hands together to warm the oil and massage over your dry face. Massaging the oil onto your skin will help remove any dirt and makeup so no need to use a makeup remover. Hell yeah.
3. Focus on any pesky problem areas you might have and slowly but firmly massage the oil into your skin and pores. This helps work the oil into the pores which helps impurities be steamed away. (See-ya-later) Don’t rush, take your time and chillax.
4. When you have finished massaging, grab that facecloth and soak it in steamy hot water, not boiling though. Hold the facecloth over your face and allow it to sit until it cools down.
5. Wipe the oil gently and repeat step 4 2-3 more times.
About the brand: Butt Naked is Vegan | Plant-based | Palm Oil Free | Cruelty-Free | Australian Made and 5% of profits are donated to Save-A-Dog Scheme, Melbourne.
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.