Vegan Esther Wallet - Tan
A chic, sustainable & ethical wallet named in honor of Nobel Prize-winning economist Esther Duflo.
- Tan brown vegan continental-style wallet with contrasting sunshine yellow interior.
- Made from Organeah - a textile-based on recycled nylon.
- 8 internal card slots, 1 zipped pocket, 2 areas for notes/receipts, and one slide pocket.
- Two firm and secure snap button fastenings.
- Silver hardware
- PETA-approved vegan product.
- Subtle interior logo embossing.
- Made in Italy.
Length 19 cm (7.5")
Height 9.5 cm (3.75")
Width 3 cm (1 ")
This product is crafted from Organeah: a non-woven textile made from recycled nylon. It is robust and water-resistant. Marks can be cleaned with water using a damp soft cloth or sponge.
✓ We ship using Compostable Packaging and Worldwide for free over $200.
✓ Flat Express rate of $9.95 for Australia ✓ Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- We offer exchanges, credit notes & refunds ✓ Returns Info
- Made to order, pre-orders and promotional, discounted or sale items are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from selected labels. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange ✓ Pre-orders Info
✓ Some of our items ship directly from our suppliers and will arrive separately if ordered with other items at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Lionel the label, Nya Clothing, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Luxtra, Bohema and Love Linen.