ORGANIC DENIM ELWOOD SKINNY
ORGANIC COTTON DENIM
The Elwood Skinny is a high-rise, ankle cut jean where each and every detail has been considered. With the perfect amount of stretch, it comes in at the smallest part of your waist and elongate your legs, creating a timeless silhouette that is sure to become your next wardrobe staple.
This dark indigo denim has been lightly faded by a sustainable manual brushing technique, minimising our impact on the environment.
The denim is made from ethical and sustainable materials including organic cotton certified by Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles.
This jean was handcrafted by denim artisans in a facility located in Melbourne that is certified by Ethical Clothing Australia (ECA), this ensures their workers are paid fairly, receive all their legal entitlements and have safe working conditions.
- The Elwood Skinny jean is true to size, so we recommend selecting the size you would normally wear in jeans.
- Model is 175cm / 5’9’’ tall and wears a size 27.
- Inseam length: 71cm / 28’’
- 92% Organic Cotton
- 6% Recycled Polyester
- 2% Elastane
- Vegan brand patch: Jacron, made from cellulose.
Brand: Keeper Denim
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not returnable.
Some of your products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.