Rose Pink Clay Mask 50g
Vegan Clay Mask
A pink clay powdered face mask blended with chamomile & lavender for all you super sensitive skin sisters, working to calm and soothe you and your face.
Irritated, breakout-prone skin.
All skin types including sensitive & dry.
Ideal for dry and sensitive skin, pink clay helps to restore and replenish skin with moisture, coaxing out impurities whilst lightly exfoliating your skin's complexion (sounds like a whole lot of yes please). It also helps in reducing irritation and inflammation from those pesky skin conditions like acne (“Siri, play ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ by Gotye”) by soothing and balancing skin and promoting healthy cell renewal (“and now play ‘Flawless’ by Beyonce”). Rosehip aids in calming down those annoying AF red areas while lavender works as an anti-bacterial superhero with a little help from Chamomile to aid in calming any skin irritations.
Perfect for skin that needs a little extra Tender. Loving. Care. Our Rose mask is guaranteed to help you chill out, and if you’re lucky, might pour you a glass of wine, order your fave take-out and pop on Netflix so you can continue binge-watching tv shows.
Paraben, silicone SLS and palm oil-free.
Suitable for All Skin Types
Montmorillonite, Illite French Pink Clay, Rosa Canina Rosehip, Matricaria Recutita Chamomile*, Lavendula Angustifolia Lavender *Organic
How to use it:
Rose pink clay masks can be used weekly.
To use your clay mask grab a spoon, and a bowl (wooden or glass) and mix 1-2 teaspoons of powder with a drop of 2 of water.
Mix until you form a clay-like paste. If more water is needed add more drops as required.
Apply to your face, avoiding contact with eyes. Sit back, take some selfies or hug your dog (our choice) for 5-10 minutes as the mask dries.
Once the mask dries rinse with warm water. You can apply a light moisturiser post mask treatment if desired.
About the brand: Butt Naked is Vegan | Plant-based | Palm Oil Free | Cruelty-Free | Australian Made and 5% of profits are donated to Save-A-Dog Scheme, Melbourne.
- Flat rate of $35
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $200.
- Carbon neutral deliveries.
New Zealand | 4-10 working days
North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific | 6-15 working days
Rest of the world | 10-27 working days
Track your order > http://auspostcom.au/track/
Please note that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping to. You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; Velvety has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; we recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information.
Gift Vouchers are delivered by email and contain a unique code for redeeming it at checkout.
Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of activation.
Please note: gift vouchers are non-refundable.
We ship using Compostable Packaging.
If we send you the incorrect size or item, let us know as soon as you can and we’ll resolve the problem as quickly as possible. We will also reimburse all postage expenses.
We stock most of the brands you can see online, however some of the items from the next Australian labels are sent directly from them at no extra charge via Australia Post or Sendle. Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Keeper Denim, Wilga Clothing, Maggie the label, Luna & Soul Active, Quillan, Clive Street, Bare Instinct, Luna + Sun, Love Linen. (This means your parcel may arrive in two separate packages and maybe a few days apart). We will always keep you informed on the progress of your order.
As a sustainable business, we prefer not too use too much resources when packing and shipping your orders, that's why when you receive your parcel, you will only receive the item/s you ordered + a Thank you card printed in recycled paper. Your receipt and fulfilment details are sent via online.
Let us know if your order does not arrive in a timely manner or if you need help to track your order.
How do I return?
- Please visit our returns portal. [ Click here. ]
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start your return.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- If you do not receive an approval within 1-2 days, please check your spam/junk folder.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days after order fulfilled.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original tags and packaging
* Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
* Socks, face masks, underwear and beauty products are not returnable!
* Gift Cards are not returnable.
* Garments MADE TO ORDER and with a PRE-ORDER status are not refundable. It includes, some styles from Quillan, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from our labels Nich, Odalux, Bohema & Solana Shoes. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
Are there any charges for return?
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- There are no other charges if you choose to exchange your product or receive a credit note.
- If you select to receive a refund we will charge a restocking fee based on the price of the products being refunded. Merchant fees are expensive for small ethical businesses like Velvety, and are not refunded to us by the merchant when we issue a refund. Currently our restocking fee is 6% where the purchase was made with AfterPay, and 3% for all other payment methods. We review these fees from time to time to make sure we think they are a reasonable estimate of our costs of offering refunds, which can change over time.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 15 working days.
Of course, in the unlikely event that products you have purchased from us do not comply with the consumer guarantees in the Australian Consumer Law, we will provide you with the remedy required under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If the product has a major problem under the Australian Consumer Law, you can decide whether to receive a refund or replacement of the product.
- If the product has a minor problem under the Australian Consumer Law but is otherwise safe and fit for purpose, we will decide whether to refund, replace or repair the product.
- You must return the product to us unless we agree otherwise. We will reimburse you for the return shipping charges, and pay you compensation for any reasonably foreseeable damage caused by the problem.
- Restocking fees do not apply to consumer guarantee refunds.
- Consumer guarantees do not cover damage to products caused by misuse, accident or abnormal use.