Sustainable Clay Dress - Charcoal
- 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton blend
- Long loose Obi-style belt
- Large in-seam side pockets
- Comfortable and flattering cut
- Center front raw-edged detail
The Clay Dress is an easy-to-wear and versatile dress for any occasion. Made from a hemp / organic cotton blend, it is breathable, moisture-wicking, durable, and super comfortable.
With two large in-seam side pockets, the Clay Dress can be worn either with the Obi-style tie belt or without for a more relaxed look.
Worn to the beach as an easy sundress, or accessorized for a party, a dinner, or a day in the office, the Clay dress can be worn anywhere, anytime.
Ethically made in South Africa by a small community.
Designed in Australia.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $8.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $12.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
* Garments MADE TO ORDER or with a PRE-ORDER status are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from our labels Nich, Odalux, Bohema & Solana Shoes. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
+ Info about Shipping, Click Here.
+ Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Bohema and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.