Zero waste straight pants
The Straight Pants feature side pockets, a straight leg, subtle front pleat detailing and a flat elastic waist. Slightly cropped in length and a step up from our Slouch Pant, they are designed to be your new work pant staple, seamlessly coordinating with all your current work favourites. Pair with a crisp white shirt, style with the Wrap Top or tuck in a T-shirt for a more relaxed vibe. Take these pants through to the weekend, lounging at home or when you head on your travels.
Regular fit: hangs slightly off the body
Model height: 176cm (5' 8"), wearing size medium.
Fabric: blended medium weight cotton jersey from the Cambodia’s remnants ubiquitous garment industry.
Machine wash cold or hand wash
Hang inside out to dry to reduce fading
Cool iron on reverse if required
Do not bleach or use harsh chemicals
About the brand:
Capsule wardrobe staples and everyday basics made from remnant cotton jersey fabric sourced in Cambodia. Designed and produced in-house under fair + safe working conditions at Dorsu Production Studio Kampot, Cambodia.
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.