PRE-ORDER Vegan Espadrilles Uluwatu
PRE-ORDER | Please allow up to 15 days of delivery from the date of purchase. In most cases, it will arrive prior to the 15 days period. Click here for more info.
Solana's exclusive take on espadrilles, impeccably crafted in Spain with the finest vegan and sustainable materials. Uluwatu is named after a surf town in the south of Bali and is the perfect beach to bar mule. The raffia texture is inspired by traditional weavings found in many parts of Indonesia. For comfort, we lined the raffia with sustainable cotton.
- 100% vegan
- Recycled raffia upper: 45% recycled cotton, 55% recycled nylon
- 100% recycled cotton lining
- Natural jute sole and cording
- Outsoles made with 10-12% recycled plastics removed from the ocean
- Handmade in Spain
* Fits true to size. Wearing a half size? We recommend sizing up for a perfect fit.
✓ We ship using Compostable Packaging and Worldwide for free over $200.
✓ Flat Express rate of $9.95 for Australia ✓ Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- We offer exchanges, credit notes & refunds ✓ Returns Info
- Made to order, pre-orders and promotional, discounted or sale items are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from selected labels. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange ✓ Pre-orders Info
✓ Some of our items ship directly from our suppliers and will arrive separately if ordered with other items at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Lionel the label, Nya Clothing, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Luxtra, Bohema and Love Linen.