PRE-ORDER Vegan Espadrilles Uluwatu
PRE-ORDER | Please allow up to 15 days of delivery from the date of purchase. In most cases, it will arrive prior to the 15 days period. Click here for more info.
Solana's exclusive take on espadrilles, impeccably crafted in Spain with the finest vegan and sustainable materials. Uluwatu is named after a surf town in the south of Bali and is the perfect beach to bar mule. The raffia texture is inspired by traditional weavings found in many parts of Indonesia. For comfort, we lined the raffia with sustainable cotton.
- 100% vegan
- Recycled raffia upper: 45% recycled cotton, 55% recycled nylon
- 100% recycled cotton lining
- Natural jute sole and cording
- Outsoles made with 10-12% recycled plastics removed from the ocean
- Handmade in Spain
* Fits true to size. Wearing a half size? We recommend sizing up for a perfect fit.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
* Garments MADE TO ORDER or with a PRE-ORDER status are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from our labels Nich, Odalux, Bohema & Solana Shoes. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
+ Info about Shipping, Click Here.
+ Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Bohema and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.