Vagabond Jumpsuit Moss
ETHICAL FASHION JUMPSUIT
The Vagabond Jumpsuit is the perfect choice for effortless travel and relaxed on the go days. With a button down front, deep pockets and a slightly cropped leg, the Vagabond will be a wardrobe staple you can rely on for many years to come. Handmade in Australia from 100% TENCEL™.
The buttons on this garment are made from a 100% natural product that comes from the seed of corozo palms. Corozo is 100% non-toxic and biodegradable, moving us one step closer to producing garments that can be safely returned to the earth at the end of their life.
Our Model Alicia is a standard size S/M (8/10) and is 164cm/5’5.5” tall
- Handmade in Australia
- 100% TENCEL™.
- Biodegradable corozo buttons
- Relaxed fit
- Side pockets
- Cold handwash
Brand: Tasi Travels
*Please note this garment ships directly from the supplier. Express shipping isn’t available for this product.
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.