Vagabond Jumpsuit Charcoal
ETHICAL FASHION JUMPSUIT
The Vagabond Jumpsuit is the perfect choice for effortless travel and relaxed on the go days. With a button down front, deep pockets and a slightly cropped leg, the Vagabond will be a wardrobe staple you can rely on for many years to come. Handmade in Australia from a TENCEL™/Hemp blend.
The buttons on this garment are made from a 100% natural product that comes from the seed of corozo palms. Corozo is 100% non-toxic and biodegradable, moving us one step closer to producing garments that can be safely returned to the earth at the end of their life.
Our Model Alicia is a standard size S/M (8/10) and is 164cm/5’5.5” tall
- Handmade in Australia
- 80% TENCEL™/20% Hemp
- Biodegradable corozo buttons
- Relaxed fit
- Side pockets
- Cold handwash
Brand: Tasi Travels
*Please note this garment ships directly from the supplier. Express shipping isn’t available for this product.
Information about Shipping, Click Here.
Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable, however you can return them for a credit note.
Some of your products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.