Sustainable Tilly Top
- Light creamy colour
- 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton blend knit- slight stretch
- Easy comfortable fit
- Raglan sleeve
- Wide bell hem sleeve
- Flattering slightly curved back hemline.
- Back neck tie detail
- Perfect for sun protection
- Wash and wear
The breathable and moisture-wicking properties of the fabric make it a wearable garment in both cool and warmer weather.
Ethically made in South Africa by a small community.
Designed in Australia.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $8.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $12.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
* Garments MADE TO ORDER or with a PRE-ORDER status are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from our labels Nich, Odalux, Bohema & Solana Shoes. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
+ Info about Shipping, Click Here.
+ Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Bohema and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.