Linen Spindle Skirt by Quillan
★ This garment is MADE TO ORDER. It will ship directly from Quillan and will be sent to you within two weeks. Click here for more info.
- European linen
- Comfortable and flattering
- Wrap front with button closure
- Interesting self-edge detailing on the front hems
- Oeko-Tex certified, toxin-free fabric
The Spindle Skirt is a unique wrap-skirt made from pure European linen.
The skirt is made from six panels overlaid over each other which are then joined onto a wide and comfortable basque. The resulting garment has a gorgeous drape and a beautifully unique shape.
The linen has an 'Antique wash', giving the fabric a soft and pliable feel, it is also more crease resistant than standard linen.
Ethically made in South Africa by a small community.
Designed in Australia.
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat Express rate of $9.95 for Australia.
- Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- Worldwide free shipping over $200.
- We offer exchanges, credit notes & refunds.
- Made to order, pre-orders and promotional, discounted or sale items are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from selected labels. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
✓ Some of our items ship directly from our suppliers and will arrive separately if ordered with other items at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Lionel the label, Nya Clothing, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Luxtra, Bohema and Love Linen.