Safari Romper Black
ETHICAL FASHION ROMPER
Whether it’s long wandering journeys or weekends at home, the Safari Romper is an effortless go-to. Our classic Vagabond style with a shorter leg, our romper was designed for the warmer seasons. Handmade in Australia from 100% TENCEL™.
The buttons on this garment are made from a 100% natural product that comes from the seed of corozo palms. Corozo is 100% non-toxic and biodegradable, moving us one step closer to producing garments that can be safely returned to the earth at the end of their life.
Our Model Alicia is a standard size S/M (8/10) and is 164cm/5’5.5” tall
- Handmade in Australia
- 100% TENCEL™
- Biodegradable corozo buttons
- Relaxed fit
- Side pockets
- Cold handwash
Brand: Tasi Travels
*Please note this garment ships directly from the supplier. Express shipping isn’t available for this product.
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.