Recycled Stopgap Earrings
These Stopgap Earrings are just as comfortable to wear as your basic sleeper hoops, and way more charming and interesting to look at.
Thread them in back to front and they will stay put until you're ready to take them out - but why would you?. They would me you feel fabulous!
These earrings has been made using recycled gold and silver whenever possible, and purchase from suppliers who manufacture locally and care about the environment - recycling scrap and refining using the most efficient machinery and sustainable processes available. All Summit suppliers share the same environmental and ethical ethos, so you can feel good buying these unique finished pieces.
*Gold earrings are made to order, so please allow at least 1-2 week to make & ship.
Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
Brand: Summit Jewellery
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.