Linen Obi-Belt by Quillan
- 100 % linen
- Three sizes
- Oeko-Tex certified, toxin-free fabric
The Obi-belt is a striking and useful accessory.
A belt can easily transform any outfit - changing the silhouette, adding interesting detail, or simply pulling an outfit together.
The obi was traditionally worn in Japan, by both men and women, beginning around the 16th century. There are dozens of styles of obi, each associated with traditional tying and tucking methods. This is our interpretation of the Obi-belt.
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat Express rate of $9.95 for Australia.
- Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- Worldwide free shipping over $200.
- We offer exchanges, credit notes & refunds.
- Made to order, pre-orders and promotional, discounted or sale items are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from selected labels. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
✓ Some of our items ship directly from our suppliers and will arrive separately if ordered with other items at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Lionel the label, Nya Clothing, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Luxtra, Bohema and Love Linen.