Luca Dress Pink Salt Linen by Indecisive
SUSTAINABLE FASHION DRESS
PRE-ORDER | Shipping 6/4/2021
Cut from premium European linen, the Luca Dress features feminine and whimsical undertones. This dress is a flexible staple that will stay with you through the years. Offering a pull-in waist panel that can gently wrap around your body accentuating your curves, tiered layers and sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulder. This quintessential garment is a must-have that you will cherish having as a part of your wardrobe.
- Made from European linen
- Front panel and tiered ruched skirt
- Delicate tailoring
- Elastic sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulder
- Made in Australia with love using sustainable fabrics
- Model is 178cm tall and wearing a size XS
Sustainability + Fabric
This garment is crafted in Australia from 100% linen.
The reason why we are moving towards linen is for its durability (30% stronger than cotton), linen is made from flax plant (every part of the plant is used) and does not require any pesticides or additional water other than rainwater. Linen is organic, biodegradable, recyclable and great for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
Surplus linen fabric from Wall Fabrics.
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.