Luca Dress Blue Linen
SUSTAINABLE FASHION DRESS
Cut from premium European linen, the Luca Dress features feminine and whimsical undertones. This dress is a flexible staple that will stay with you through the years. Offering a pull-in waist panel that can gently wrap around your body accentuating your curves, tiered layers, and sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulder. This quintessential garment is a must-have that you will cherish having as a part of your wardrobe.
- Made from European linen
- Front panel and tiered ruched skirt
- Delicate tailoring
- Elastic sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulder
- Made in Australia with love using sustainable fabrics
- Model is 178cm tall and wearing a size XS
Sustainability + Fabric
This garment is crafted in Australia from 100% linen.
The reason why we are moving towards linen is for its durability (30% stronger than cotton), linen is made from flax plant (every part of the plant is used) and does not require any pesticides or additional water other than rainwater. Linen is organic, biodegradable, recyclable and great for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
Surplus linen fabric from Wall Fabrics.
Brand: Maggie the label
✓ We ship using Compostable Packaging and Worldwide for free over $200.
✓ Flat Express rate of $9.95 for Australia ✓ Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- We offer exchanges, credit notes & refunds ✓ Returns Info
- Made to order, pre-orders and promotional, discounted or sale items are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from selected labels. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange ✓ Pre-orders Info
✓ Some of our items ship directly from our suppliers and will arrive separately if ordered with other items at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Lionel the label, Nya Clothing, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Luxtra, Bohema and Love Linen.