LINEN MASK - ADULT SIZES
These beautiful 2 layers of linen face masks have been designed and ethically made in Melbourne.
Linen is one of the best sustainable choices for face masks. Not only it is natural, sustainable, and environmentally friendly, linen fibres have antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties, so they are highly unlikely to cause skin irritation, redness, or itching.
This pure linen fabric has been woven from premium grade flax, sourced from Belgium and France, and been produced in compliance with the REACH Regulations, which focuses on improving the health of workers and environmental effects by regulating the use of hazardous chemicals in manufacture.
Launder them gently in cold water and allow them to drip dry.
- Dimensions: 13.5 cm from nose to chin and 24 cm from ear to ear.
- Small batches. These masks are limited edition.
- PRE-ORDERS generally ship every Tuesday.
- We re-stock our face masks weekly, so please check again in a few days if the colour you want is temporally sold out.
Please note: the elastic is loosely tied so it can be adjusted by each customer, to ensure a better fit behind the ears. Once the elastic has been fitted and tightened, slide the knot through the side seam for a seamless finish.
We do not offer returns and/or refunds accepted due to health and hygiene regulations.
Brand: Oski & Lottie
- $10 flat-rate and Free Shipping over $75.
- $15 for Express Shipping.
- $30 flat-rate and Free Shipping over $150.
*All deliveries are 100% carbon neutral.
*Please read our Shipping & Returns Policy for more info and shipping delays due to COVID-19.