Leila Dress White Linen
SUSTAINABLE FASHION DRESS
Cut from premium European linen, the Leila Dress is an ode to the feminine prairie. Offering a loose comfortable fit, ties at the neckline which can be worn loose or tied up, a knee length finish with a ruffle detail and a detachable waist tie for shape, this quintessential garment is a versatile must have that you will cherish through the years
- Made from European linen
- Delicate tailoring
- Detachable waist tie included
- Available in White
- Made in Australia with love using sustainable fabrics
- Model is 178cm tall and wearing a size XS
Sustainability + Fabric
This garment is crafted in Australia from 100% linen.
The reason why we are moving towards linen is for its durability (30% stronger than cotton), linen is made from flax plant (every part of the plant is used) and does not require any pesticides or additional water other than rainwater. Linen is organic, biodegradable, recyclable and great for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
Surplus linen fabric from Wall Fabrics.
Brand: Maggie the label
✓ We ship using Compostable Packaging and Worldwide for free over $200.
✓ Flat Express rate of $9.95 for Australia ✓ Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- We offer exchanges, credit notes & refunds ✓ Returns Info
- Made to order, pre-orders and promotional, discounted or sale items are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from selected labels. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange ✓ Pre-orders Info
✓ Some of our items ship directly from our suppliers and will arrive separately if ordered with other items at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Lionel the label, Nya Clothing, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Luxtra, Bohema and Love Linen.