Face cleanser + body oil 90ml
Adios irritation. Keeps skin young and hydrated by magically soothing, cleansing and clearing those irksome blemishes.
Irritated, red, or itchy skin.
All skin types including oily, compromised, dry, dehydrated or mature skin.
The dual-action oil can be used as a cleanser or a leave-on moisturizing oil. A super-soft oil-based treatment that won't annoy your skin or leave a greasy residue.
Its cleansing effect is designed to remove makeup, dirt and skin impurities.
It helps keep skin young by magically soothing to help hydrate, cleanse, moisturize and clear those irksome blemishes. An awesome 'everything' oil, (this means it's multi-purpose) that can be added to your routine as an everyday face cleanser, oil treatment, moisturizer or makeup remover. High-five to multitasking!
Awesome for regulating sebum production which prevents those dreaded clogged pores and oily skin, this body and facial oil helps soothe acne and reduce future breakouts. High five! It's your non-irritating friend, keeping your skin oh-so-happy by penetrating deeply and quickly to clean out the dirt in your pores. Leaving your skin looking and feeling smooth and ridiculously soft.
A plant-based skin remedy is bringing the A-team with antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids to help even out skin tone, reduce inflammation while helping with anti-aging and those not-so-fine lines. Lavender's antifungal superpowers may help to fade discolouration and redness in itchy, sore skin. Suitable for all skin types, our lavender body + face oil is lightweight with repairing, regenerating, and strengthening properties, which keeps your skin young and refreshing.
Paraben, silicone, SLS, palm oil + colourant free.
Suitable for All Skin Types and can be used for oil cleansing.
This one's a bit nutty, so if you're one of our nut-allergic friends, this oil ain't for you.
Prunus Armeniaca Apricot Kernel*, Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis Sweet Almond, Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba*, Rosa Canina Rosehip*^, Soja Oil Tocopherol Vitamin E, Lavandula Angustifolia Lavender, Anthemis Nobilis Chamomile Roman, *Cold-Pressed, ^Certified Organic.
Crap-free skinfood for happy skin Free from silicones, parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours, palm oil or animal-derived ingredients.
How to use it:
Cleanse + treat
Use as a facial oil cleanser, body moisturiser or facial treatment. Massage on your body after a shower or bath, or apply a few drops on your face as a treatment after moisturising, or simply use it as a moisturiser. Safe for nightly use.
safe for nightly use.
subtly calming - lavender + chamomile
What you need
- a face towel or washcloth
- your prickly pear cactus oil.
- hot water
1. Drop a generous puddle of oil into the palm of your hands but don’t overdo it.
2. Rub your hands together to warm the oil and massage over your dry face. Massaging the oil onto your skin will help remove any dirt and makeup so no need to use a makeup remover.
3. Focus on any pesky problem areas you might have and slowly but firmly massage the oil into your skin and pores. This helps work the oil into the pores which helps impurities be steamed away. (See-ya-later) Don’t rush, take your time and chillax.
4. Grab that facecloth and soak it in steamy hot water, not boiling though. Hold the facecloth over your face and allow it to sit until it cools down.
5. Wipe the oil gently and repeat step 4 2-3 more times. Finito!
In the morning, a quick wipe with a warm face cloth or rinse in the shower is enough. Over-cleansing can create excess oil production. No thank-you!
The Oil Cleansing Method works the best before bed, it deeply cleanses so no need to cleanse in the morning, hooray for more sleep time.
All you need to oil cleanse is
- a face towel or washcloth
- your Hemp face oil.
- hot water
1. Drop a generous puddle of oil into the palm of your hands, don’t overdo it, one load full of from the glass dropper should work a treat.
2. Rub your hands together to warm the oil and massage over your dry face. Massaging the oil onto your skin will help remove any dirt and makeup so no need to use a makeup remover. Hell yeah.
3. Focus on any pesky problem areas you might have and slowly but firmly massage the oil into your skin and pores. This helps work the oil into the pores which help impurities be steamed away. (See-ya-later) Don’t rush, take your time and chillax.
4. When you have finished massaging, grab that facecloth and soak it in steamy hot water, not boiling though. Hold the facecloth over your face and allow it to sit until it cools down.
5. Wipe the oil gently and repeat steps 4 2-3 more times.
About the brand: Butt Naked is Vegan | Plant-based | Palm Oil Free | Cruelty-Free | Australian Made and 5% of profits are donated to Save-A-Dog Scheme, Melbourne.
✓ We ship using Compostable Packaging and Worldwide for free over $200.
✓ Flat Express rate of $9.95 for Australia ✓ Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- We offer exchanges, credit notes & refunds ✓ Returns Info
- Made to order, pre-orders and promotional, discounted or sale items are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from selected labels. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange ✓ Pre-orders Info
✓ Some of our items ship directly from our suppliers and will arrive separately if ordered with other items at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Lionel the label, Nya Clothing, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Luxtra, Bohema and Love Linen.