TIE UP LINEN MASK - ADULT SIZE
These beautiful and reversible 2 layers of linen face masks have been designed and ethically made in Melbourne.
Linen and Organic Cotton Fabric, printed with non-toxic, solvent-free, water-based pigment inks.
Linen is one of the best sustainable choices for face masks. Not only it is natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly, linen fibres have antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties, so they are highly unlikely to cause skin irritation, redness or itching.
Launder them gently in cold water and allow them to drip dry.
- Dimensions: 13.5 cm from nose to chin and 24 cm from ear to ear.
- Small batches. These masks are limited edition.
Please note: the elastic is loosely tied so it can be adjusted by each customer, to ensure a better fit behind the ears. Once the elastic has been fitted and tightened, slide the knot through the side seam for a seamless finish.
We do not offer returns and/or refunds accepted due to health and hygiene regulations.
Brand: Oski & Lottie
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.