Button Back Linen Blouse 3 Colours
Sustainable linen blouse
Beautiful minimalist natural linen top made of 100% European linen to make you look great and feel great at all times. It has long sleeves for sun protection during a summer, also the sleeves could be worn 3/4 if to roll them up. Coconut buttons closure on the back in a slightly diagonal that's made this top unique, but still simple and stylish.
These casual style top are made of organic chemical-free products with a sustainable lifestyle and minimalist design in mind. Treasure your body and health, by allowing only the highest quality linen fabrics to touch your skin. Perfect for travelling and parties.
- lightweight and soft
- button back closure
- 100% linen fabric from Europe - 165 gsm
- XS: bust 32-33.6", waist 23.6-25.6" and hips 34-35.6"
- S: bust 34-35.6", waist 26-27.6" and hips 36-37.6"
- M: bust 36-38", waist 29-31" and hips 38-41"
- L: bust 40-42", waist 33-35" and hips 42-44"
Bust: With your arms down, measure around the fullest part of your bust.
Waist: Measure around your waistline keeping the measuring tape comfortably loose.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips (approximately 9 inches or 22cm down from waist).
HOW TO CARE
Washing - Can be machine washed at 40C/ 104F. Please note that each product
should be washed separately or together with the similar colour products only.
Drying - Tumble dry not recommended.
Ironing - Lightly iron inside out. While it’s allowed to iron your linen products, we advise not to do it to maintain it naturally wrinkly. It's the true charm of the product.
Brand: Vikki Trims
- Flat rate of $35
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $200.
- Carbon neutral deliveries.
New Zealand | 4-10 working days
North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific | 6-15 working days
Rest of the world | 10-27 working days
Track your order > http://auspostcom.au/track/
Please note that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping to. You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; Velvety has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; we recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information.
Gift Vouchers are delivered by email and contain a unique code for redeeming it at checkout.
Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of activation.
Please note: gift vouchers are non-refundable.
We ship using Compostable Packaging.
If we send you the incorrect size or item, let us know as soon as you can and we’ll resolve the problem as quickly as possible. We will also reimburse all postage expenses.
We stock most of the brands you can see online, however some of the items from the next Australian labels are sent directly from them at no extra charge via Australia Post or Sendle. Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Keeper Denim, Wilga Clothing, Maggie the label, Luna & Soul Active, Quillan, Clive Street, Bare Instinct, Luna + Sun, Love Linen. (This means your parcel may arrive in two separate packages and maybe a few days apart). We will always keep you informed on the progress of your order.
As a sustainable business, we prefer not too use too much resources when packing and shipping your orders, that's why when you receive your parcel, you will only receive the item/s you ordered + a Thank you card printed in recycled paper. Your receipt and fulfilment details are sent via online.
Let us know if your order does not arrive in a timely manner or if you need help to track your order.
How do I return?
- Please visit our returns portal. [ Click here. ]
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start your return.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- If you do not receive an approval within 1-2 days, please check your spam/junk folder.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days after order fulfilled.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original tags and packaging
* Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
* Socks, face masks, underwear and beauty products are not returnable!
* Gift Cards are not returnable.
* Garments MADE TO ORDER and with a PRE-ORDER status are not refundable. It includes, some styles from Quillan, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from our labels Nich, Odalux, Bohema & Solana Shoes. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
Are there any charges for return?
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- There are no other charges if you choose to exchange your product or receive a credit note.
- If you select to receive a refund we will charge a restocking fee based on the price of the products being refunded. Merchant fees are expensive for small ethical businesses like Velvety, and are not refunded to us by the merchant when we issue a refund. Currently our restocking fee is 6% where the purchase was made with AfterPay, and 3% for all other payment methods. We review these fees from time to time to make sure we think they are a reasonable estimate of our costs of offering refunds, which can change over time.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 15 working days.
Of course, in the unlikely event that products you have purchased from us do not comply with the consumer guarantees in the Australian Consumer Law, we will provide you with the remedy required under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If the product has a major problem under the Australian Consumer Law, you can decide whether to receive a refund or replacement of the product.
- If the product has a minor problem under the Australian Consumer Law but is otherwise safe and fit for purpose, we will decide whether to refund, replace or repair the product.
- You must return the product to us unless we agree otherwise. We will reimburse you for the return shipping charges, and pay you compensation for any reasonably foreseeable damage caused by the problem.
- Restocking fees do not apply to consumer guarantee refunds.
- Consumer guarantees do not cover damage to products caused by misuse, accident or abnormal use.