Bailey Blouse Black Linen by Indecisive
SUSTAINABLE FASHION BLOUSE
Cut from premium European linen, the Bailey Blouse is a staple that will stay with you through the years. Offering a pull in waist panel the Bailey Blouse can gently wrap around your body accentuating your curves. This quintessential garment is a must have that you will cherish having as a part of your wardrobe.
- Made from European linen
- V neck + front panels
- Delicate tailoring
- Available in Black and White
- Made in Australia with love using sustainable fabrics
- Model is 170cm tall and wearing and XS
Sustainability + Fabric
This garment is crafted in Australia from 100% linen.
The reason why we are moving towards linen is for its durability (30% stronger than cotton), linen is made from flax plant (every part of the plant is used) and does not require any pesticides or additional water other than rainwater. Linen is organic, biodegradable, recyclable and great for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
We purchase our surplus linen fabric from Wall Fabrics.
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not returnable.
Some of your products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.