PRE-ORDER Vegan Espadrilles Bromo
PRE-ORDER | Please allow up to 15 days of delivery from the date of purchase. In most cases, it will arrive prior to the 15 days period. Click here for more info.
Solana's exclusive take on espadrilles, impeccably crafted in Spain using the finest vegan and sustainable materials. Bromo is our brightest style and a fun pop of color for sunny days. The intricate embroidery is inspired by our journey to Mount Bromo, an active volcano in East Java. The cloud pattern, called mega mendung, is a class Indonesian motif inspired by Chinese iconography.
- 100% vegan
- 100% recycled cotton upper
- 100% recycled cotton inner lining
- Embroidered with 100% recycled thread
- Natural jute sole and cording
- Outsoles made with 10-12% plastics removed from the ocean
- Handmade in Spain
* Fits true to size. Wearing a half size? We recommend sizing up for a perfect fit.
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.