Leila Dress White Linen by Indecisive
SUSTAINABLE FASHION DRESS
PRE-ORDER | Shipping 6/4/2021
Cut from premium European linen, the Leila Dress is an ode to the feminine prairie. Offering a loose comfortable fit, ties at the neckline which can be worn loose or tied up, a knee length finish with a ruffle detail and a detachable waist tie for shape, this quintessential garment is a versatile must have that you will cherish through the years
- Made from European linen
- Delicate tailoring
- Detachable waist tie included
- Available in White
- Made in Australia with love using sustainable fabrics
- Model is 178cm tall and wearing a size XS
Sustainability + Fabric
This garment is crafted in Australia from 100% linen.
The reason why we are moving towards linen is for its durability (30% stronger than cotton), linen is made from flax plant (every part of the plant is used) and does not require any pesticides or additional water other than rainwater. Linen is organic, biodegradable, recyclable and great for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
Surplus linen fabric from Wall Fabrics.
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.