PRE-ORDER Vegan Espadrilles Borneo
PRE-ORDER | Please allow up to 15 days of delivery from the date of purchase. In most cases, it will arrive prior to the 15 days period. Click here for more info.
Solana's exclusive take on espadrilles, impeccably crafted in Spain using the finest vegan and sustainable materials. Borneo is our boldest design and can be dressed up or down. The intricate embroidery is inspired by indigenous tattoo motifs. In this design, you can find several powerful symbols. At the center is a Bunga Terung, or rosette, representing valiance and courage, with the spiral symbolizing the circle of life. On the sides are scorpions, which were commonly tattooed on the warriors of Borneo for protection in battle.
- 100% vegan
- 100% recycled cotton upper
- 100% recycled cotton inner lining
- 100% recycled cotton laces
- Embroidered with 100% recycled thread
- Natural jute sole and cording
- Outsoles made with 10-12% plastics removed from the ocean
- Handmade in Spain
* Fits true to size. Wearing a half size? We recommend sizing up for a perfect fit.
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat Express rate of $9.95 for Australia.
- Flat rate of $35 for rest of the world.
- Worldwide free shipping over $200.
- We offer exchanges, credit notes & refunds.
- Made to order, pre-orders and promotional, discounted or sale items are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from selected labels. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
✓ Some of our items ship directly from our suppliers and will arrive separately if ordered with other items at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Lionel the label, Nya Clothing, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Luxtra, Bohema and Love Linen.