Chai Lip Scrub 30g by Butt Naked
Get onboard the lip scrub train for super smooth, plump, moisturised and kissable lips.
Blended with sugar (for something sweet), chai (for something spicy), coconut and almond oils (for something tropical), makes this lip lifesaver hella great to scrub away flaky, peeling skin.
Plant-based lip food that keeps your lips happy, bouncy and peachy-keen, this scrub helps to exfoliate, nourish and heal dry, chapped lips. This product is fantastic to use as an everyday lip treatment if flakiness or dry lips is your thing (don't worry girl, we got you).
You can't watch 'Friends' without a glass of wine, and you can't have a lip scrub without a lip balm,. It just ain't right. Continue your lip pampering sesh with a balm that will maintain hydration throughout the day and night. We recommend scrubbing every other day and balmin' as often as you want/need.
Flaky, dry lips
Like a chai latte.
This one's a bit nutty, so if you're one of our nut-allergic friends, this oil ain't for you.
*Cocos Nucifera Coconut Oil, *Sucrose Raw Sugar, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Sweet Almond Oil, *Camellia Sinensis Black Tea, *Pimpinella Anisum Aniseed, *Zingiber Officinale Ginger, *Glycyrrhiza Glabra Liquorice, *Elettaria Cardamomum Cardamom, *Carum Carvi Caraway, *Piper Nigrum Black Pepper, *Syzygium Aromaticum Cloves, Vanilla Planifolia Vanilla Essence *Certified Organic
How to use it:
Scrub. Lick. Kiss. it's as simple as that. Scoop out a finger full of lip scrub. Gently scrub in a small circular motion across your lips. Scrub for 30 seconds, or until your lips feel smooth and sultry. Wash, lick or kiss-off any excess scrub. Our Chai Lip scrub contains sweet almond oil, so if you have nut allergies this product is not recommended for you.
About the brand: Butt Naked is Vegan | Plant-Based | Palm Oil Free | Cruelty-Free | Australian Made and 5% of profits are donated to Save-A-Dog Scheme, Melbourne.
- Flat rate of $35
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $200.
- Carbon neutral deliveries.
New Zealand | 4-10 working days
North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific | 6-15 working days
Rest of the world | 10-27 working days
Track your order > http://auspostcom.au/track/
Please note that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping to. You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; Velvety has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; we recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information.
PRE-ORDERS/MADE TO ORDER
Does your item have a pre-order status? Then it means that the item is currently being carefully made by any of our ethical labels and makers, and you’re welcome to purchase as normal via the checkout.
Find more about how it works here.
Gift Vouchers are delivered by email and contain a unique code for redeeming it at checkout.
Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of activation.
Please note: gift vouchers are non-refundable.
We ship using Compostable Packaging.
If we send you the incorrect size or item, let us know as soon as you can and we’ll resolve the problem as quickly as possible. We will also reimburse all postage expenses.
We stock most of the brands you can see online, however some of the items from the next Australian labels are sent directly from them at no extra charge via Australia Post or Sendle. Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Keeper Denim, Wilga Clothing, Maggie the label, Luna & Soul Active, Quillan, Clive Street, Bare Instinct, Luna + Sun, Love Linen. (This means your parcel may arrive in two separate packages and maybe a few days apart). We will always keep you informed on the progress of your order.
As a sustainable business, we prefer not too use too much resources when packing and shipping your orders, that's why when you receive your parcel, you will only receive the item/s you ordered + a Thank you card printed in recycled paper. Your receipt and fulfilment details are sent via online.
Let us know if your order does not arrive in a timely manner or if you need help to track your order.
Think sustainably, shop accordingly.At Velvety, we accept returns, but being a shop that focuses on sustainable products, we prefer if you buy from us without the thought of having to return later.
For a small ethical business like us, the process of returning a product involves a lot of effort and takes us away from our main goal: taking care of our customers and the planet.
Repackaging it and reshipping it (greater outgassing) are just a few of the downsides of the process, and they keep us from being as efficient and sustainable as we'd like.
So please, before ordering a product, think twice or email us if you need previous assistance.
How do I return?
- Please visit our returns portal. [ Click here. ]
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start your return.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- If you do not receive an approval within 1-2 days, please check your spam/junk folder.
What items are returnable?
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
- Garments MADE TO ORDER and with a PRE-ORDER status are not refundable. It includes, styles from Quillan, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from our labels Nich, Mantaikotai, Odalux, Bohema & Solana Shoes. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
You can return your items within 30 days after order fulfilled.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original tags and packaging
What items are not returnable?
* Gift Cards, socks, face masks, underwear and beauty products are not returnable.
Are there any charges for return?
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- There are no other charges if you choose to exchange your product or receive a credit note.
- If you select to receive a refund we will charge a restocking fee based on the price of the products being refunded. Merchant fees are expensive for small ethical businesses like Velvety, and are not refunded to us by the merchant when we issue a refund. Currently our restocking fee is 6% where the purchase was made with AfterPay, and 3% for all other payment methods. We review these fees from time to time to make sure we think they are a reasonable estimate of our costs of offering refunds, which can change over time.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 15 working days.
Of course, in the unlikely event that products you have purchased from us do not comply with the consumer guarantees in the Australian Consumer Law, we will provide you with the remedy required under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If the product has a major problem under the Australian Consumer Law, you can decide whether to receive a refund or replacement of the product.
- If the product has a minor problem under the Australian Consumer Law but is otherwise safe and fit for purpose, we will decide whether to refund, replace or repair the product.
- You must return the product to us unless we agree otherwise. We will reimburse you for the return shipping charges, and pay you compensation for any reasonably foreseeable damage caused by the problem.
- Restocking fees do not apply to consumer guarantee refunds.
- Consumer guarantees do not cover damage to products caused by misuse, accident or abnormal use.
We opened a small fitting room for our customers!
Enjoy a beautiful curated selection of ethical fashion clothing & sustainable garments, but also a stylish range of vegan & zero waste bags, wallets and accessories made from upcycled materials, sustainable vegan leathers, etc...
Explore our natural beauty products and fall in love with our vegan soy candles!
All Vegan + Cruelty-free.
If you want to visit us, you must let us know in advance so we can confirm your visit. Friends are welcome!
Upper level - 10 Margaret St, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
To access, please go through the hair salon and ask for Velvety.
What products/labels you will find at the fitting room?
- All our range of vegan beauty products, jewellery & soy candles.
- All bags & wallets + other accessories from Thamon, Tree Tribe, Australia upcycled, By the sea collection, Artelusa, Numon and Bleed.
- All garments from Seaside Tones, Armedangels, Recreate, Tiralahilacha, Earth Positive, Salvage, No Nasties, Stanley Stella and some samples from our pre-order/made to order brands including Wilga Clothing, Nich, Odalux & Mantaikotai.
- All organic underwear from Comazo Earth.
Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Keeper Denim, Wilga Clothing, Luna & Soul Active, Quillan, Clive Street, Bare Instinct, Luna + Sun, Love Linen, Luxtra, Lionel the label & Clive Street.
We can't wait to meet you!