Project Triceratops - ethical necklaces
Handmade JewelleryAll of the wood used to make these charms is carefully harvested from a small family forest, using sustainable forestry practices and the wood is dried using solar cycle kiln technology.
Project Triceratops is a Melbourne based accessories enterprise that embodies vegan and environmental ethics without compromising on aesthetics. Components utilised are predominantly fairly traded and or vintage, ensuring a lighter footprint on the planet and kinder conditions for human animals as well.
Handmade in Melbourne.
Brand: Project Triceratops
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
* Garments MADE TO ORDER or with a PRE-ORDER status are not refundable. It includes, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from our labels Nich, Odalux, Bohema & Solana Shoes. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
+ Info about Shipping, Click Here.
+ Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label, Solana, Bohema and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.