Rose Pink Clay Mask 50g
Vegan Clay Mask
A pink clay powdered face mask blended with chamomile & lavender for all you super sensitive skin sisters, working to calm and soothe you and your face.
Irritated, breakout-prone skin.
All skin types including sensitive & dry.
Ideal for dry and sensitive skin, pink clay helps to restore and replenish skin with moisture, coaxing out impurities whilst lightly exfoliating your skin's complexion (sounds like a whole lot of yes please). It also helps in reducing irritation and inflammation from those pesky skin conditions like acne (“Siri, play ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ by Gotye”) by soothing and balancing skin and promoting healthy cell renewal (“and now play ‘Flawless’ by Beyonce”). Rosehip aids in calming down those annoying AF red areas while lavender works as an anti-bacterial superhero with a little help from Chamomile to aid in calming any skin irritations.
Perfect for skin that needs a little extra Tender. Loving. Care. Our Rose mask is guaranteed to help you chill out, and if you’re lucky, might pour you a glass of wine, order your fave take-out and pop on Netflix so you can continue binge-watching tv shows.
Paraben, silicone SLS and palm oil-free.
Suitable for All Skin Types
Montmorillonite, Illite French Pink Clay, Rosa Canina Rosehip, Matricaria Recutita Chamomile*, Lavendula Angustifolia Lavender *Organic
How to use it:
Rose pink clay masks can be used weekly.
To use your clay mask grab a spoon, and a bowl (wooden or glass) and mix 1-2 teaspoons of powder with a drop of 2 of water.
Mix until you form a clay-like paste. If more water is needed add more drops as required.
Apply to your face, avoiding contact with eyes. Sit back, take some selfies or hug your dog (our choice) for 5-10 minutes as the mask dries.
Once the mask dries rinse with warm water. You can apply a light moisturiser post mask treatment if desired.
About the brand: Butt Naked is Vegan | Plant-based | Palm Oil Free | Cruelty-Free | Australian Made and 5% of profits are donated to Save-A-Dog Scheme, Melbourne.
Info about Shipping, Click Here.
Info about our Returns Policy, Click Here.
Things you should know:
- We ship using Compostable Packaging.
- Flat rate of $6.95 for regular shipping within Australia & $14.95 for express.
- Flat rate of $30 for rest of the world.
- We ship Worldwide for free over $200.
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
Some of our products ship directly from our suppliers at no extra charge:
- Quillan, Indecisive, Wilga, 2020.design, Tasi Travels, Milk & Thistle, Sorella Organics, Luna & Soul Active, Bare Instinct, Vikki Trims, Luna+ Sun, Keeper Denim, Clive Street, Terra the label and Love Linen. You will always have access to all tracking numbers if you place an order that includes items from different suppliers.