Fresh face complexion toner and mist
Vegan toner mist
Goodbye gunk, hello clean pores, tightening, and balancing skin tone is all in a day's work.
Skin tightening, balancing skin tone, cleaning pores,
and removing excess dirt.
Uneven skin tone, oily, combination, and acne-prone skin.
The best vegan toner for oily skin made from what we call the crown jewels of Aussie, Kakadu plum, and desert lime, to brighten and balance even the dullest skin. It’s like a fresh breeze in a bottle!
Our Fresh Face toner is ready to mist away all of your worries, with its refreshing lime and lemon scent. Whether it's the first thing you grab before you turn off your alarm in the morning or the last thing you kiss at night, this complexion mist can’t be lived without. A cleansing formula that is jam-packed with native Aussie ingredients like aloe vera and witch hazel, she’ll give you that good deep clean you’ve been craving.
Desert lime (a cousin to the lime you stick on your margarita), reaches into the skin to tighten and smooth. When mixed with the healing powers of Kakadu plum antioxidants, it’s a powerful force to revitalize. Goodbye gunk, hello clean pores, tightening, and balancing skin tone is all in a day's work.
Why’s it so special?
Kakadu plum has been sourced by Australian Indigenous people for centuries for its hella healing properties. It’s packed with antioxidants, polyphenols, and the highest natural source of vitamin C in the world (move over, oranges)! Fresh Face is made with aloe vera, which works hard to give that extra collagen boost.
If you have dry skin, this product may not be for you. If you have combination skin it can be used as a spot treatment. Read more below in the 'How to use' section.
Fresh Face uses clean preservatives so it may taste a little salty if spraying directly and too close to your face. Our tip? Spray a little further away from your face.
How to use it
For a quick refresh, spray directly onto your face. For a deeper cleanse or makeup remover, use a reusable cotton pad or cloth to thinly and gently apply the toner over your skin. Let it sit for 5 minutes before applying serums.
If you have combination skin and can't tolerate a toner on your whole face you can use Fresh Face as a spot treatment. Simply apply the toner thinly on just those dark areas and let it sink in for about 5 mins. Then apply a brightening serum to your whole face if you have pigmented dry skin.
For those with dry skin with uneven skin tone: At night, use the toner first on the dark areas only then the brightening serum on the whole face. If the brightening serum makes your skin dry, just apply it thinly on the dark areas only after the toner.
For daily use, morning and night.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride*, Sodium Levulinate*, Sodium Anisate*, Glycerin* (Palm Free), Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract Witch Hazel, Citrus Aurantifolia Peel Oil Lime, Citrus Limon Peel Oil Lemon, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil Bergamot, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil Chamomile, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract Kakadu Plum^, Citrus Glauca Fruit Extract Desert Lime^, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Aloe Vera, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, *naturally occurring ^Australian natives
Crap-free skinfood for happy skin free from silicones, parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours, palm oil or animal-derived ingredients.
About the brand: Butt Naked is Vegan | Plant-based | Palm Oil Free | Cruelty-Free | Australian Made and 5% of profits are donated to Save-A-Dog Scheme, Melbourne.
- Flat rate of $35
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $200.
- Carbon neutral deliveries.
New Zealand | 4-10 working days
North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific | 6-15 working days
Rest of the world | 10-27 working days
Track your order > http://auspostcom.au/track/
Please note that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping to. You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; Velvety has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; we recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information.
Gift Vouchers are delivered by email and contain a unique code for redeeming it at checkout.
Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of activation.
Please note: gift vouchers are non-refundable.
We ship using Compostable Packaging.
If we send you the incorrect size or item, let us know as soon as you can and we’ll resolve the problem as quickly as possible. We will also reimburse all postage expenses.
We stock most of the brands you can see online, however some of the items from the next Australian labels are sent directly from them at no extra charge via Australia Post or Sendle. Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Keeper Denim, Wilga Clothing, Maggie the label, Luna & Soul Active, Quillan, Clive Street, Bare Instinct, Luna + Sun, Love Linen. (This means your parcel may arrive in two separate packages and maybe a few days apart). We will always keep you informed on the progress of your order.
As a sustainable business, we prefer not too use too much resources when packing and shipping your orders, that's why when you receive your parcel, you will only receive the item/s you ordered + a Thank you card printed in recycled paper. Your receipt and fulfilment details are sent via online.
Let us know if your order does not arrive in a timely manner or if you need help to track your order.
Think sustainably, shop accordingly.At Velvety, we accept returns, but being a shop that focuses on sustainable products, we prefer if you buy from us without the thought of having to return later.
For a small ethical business like us, the process of returning a product involves a lot of effort and takes us away from our main goal: taking care of our customers and the planet.
Repackaging it and reshipping it (greater outgassing) are just a few of the downsides of the process, and they keep us from being as efficient and sustainable as we'd like.
So please, before ordering a product, think twice or email us if you need previous assistance.
How do I return?
- Please visit our returns portal. [ Click here. ]
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start your return.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
- If you do not receive an approval within 1-2 days, please check your spam/junk folder.
What items are returnable?
- Promotional, discounted and sale items are not refundable. However, you can return them for a credit note.
- Garments MADE TO ORDER and with a PRE-ORDER status are not refundable. It includes, styles from Quillan, Wilga Clothing, Terra the label and all PRE-ORDERS from our labels Nich, Mantaikotai, Odalux, Bohema & Solana Shoes. However, you can return them for a credit note or exchange.
You can return your items within 30 days after order fulfilled.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original tags and packaging
What items are not returnable?
* Gift Cards, socks, face masks, underwear and beauty products are not returnable.
Are there any charges for return?
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- There are no other charges if you choose to exchange your product or receive a credit note.
- If you select to receive a refund we will charge a restocking fee based on the price of the products being refunded. Merchant fees are expensive for small ethical businesses like Velvety, and are not refunded to us by the merchant when we issue a refund. Currently our restocking fee is 6% where the purchase was made with AfterPay, and 3% for all other payment methods. We review these fees from time to time to make sure we think they are a reasonable estimate of our costs of offering refunds, which can change over time.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 15 working days.
Of course, in the unlikely event that products you have purchased from us do not comply with the consumer guarantees in the Australian Consumer Law, we will provide you with the remedy required under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If the product has a major problem under the Australian Consumer Law, you can decide whether to receive a refund or replacement of the product.
- If the product has a minor problem under the Australian Consumer Law but is otherwise safe and fit for purpose, we will decide whether to refund, replace or repair the product.
- You must return the product to us unless we agree otherwise. We will reimburse you for the return shipping charges, and pay you compensation for any reasonably foreseeable damage caused by the problem.
- Restocking fees do not apply to consumer guarantee refunds.
- Consumer guarantees do not cover damage to products caused by misuse, accident or abnormal use.
We opened a small fitting room for our customers!
Enjoy a beautiful curated selection of ethical fashion clothing & sustainable garments, but also a stylish range of vegan & zero waste bags, wallets and accessories made from upcycled materials, sustainable vegan leathers, etc...
Explore our natural beauty products and fall in love with our vegan soy candles!
All Vegan + Cruelty-free.
If you want to visit us, you must let us know in advance so we can confirm your visit. Friends are welcome!
Upper level - 10 Margaret St, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
To access, please go through the hair salon and ask for Velvety.
What products/labels you will find at the fitting room?
- All our range of vegan beauty products, jewellery & soy candles.
- All bags & wallets + other accessories from Thamon, Tree Tribe, Australia upcycled, By the sea collection, Artelusa, Numon and Bleed.
- All garments from Seaside Tones, Armedangels, Recreate, Tiralahilacha, Earth Positive, Salvage, No Nasties, Stanley Stella and some samples from our pre-order/made to order brands including Wilga Clothing, Nich, Odalux & Mantaikotai.
- All organic underwear from Comazo Earth.
Tasi Travels, Sorella Organics, Keeper Denim, Wilga Clothing, Luna & Soul Active, Quillan, Clive Street, Bare Instinct, Luna + Sun, Love Linen, Luxtra, Lionel the label & Clive Street.
We can't wait to meet you!